Sunday, August 24, 2008

One of My Many Character Flaws.

is that I don't tolerate long discussions, usually. I figure there are a finite number of answers to a question and that the sooner I decide which one is the most correct, the sooner it's time to move on to something more interesting or fun.

I don't seem to tolerate a lot of socializing, either. The exceptions are the church comfort making group and gym buddies.In both cases, we're talking while we're doing something productive.

I realize this is different than most people. I've always thought of myself in the top 5% of good decision makers, though I've made some whoppingly bad decisions. Maybe it also means I'm in the lowest 5% of the politically savvy. (I use the word "political" in its larger sense.)

So. There you have it.

No comments: