Saturday, August 16, 2008

Phil 4:6 and New Shops

6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

The above is the weekly scripture for the Ruebee group LEAN ON HIM.

I saw it quoted on my doctor's wall once. How unusual and pleasing.


We had originally intended,of course, to offer our own creations on P andP Homemades.

Then I became aware that supplies and vintage items were selling well. Trying to be a good free enterpriser, I added them to the shop, and they sell. But now the title HOMEMADES does not fit very well. So I made two new shops, one for supplies, and one for vintage.

Nothing much is listed in the new shops yet. The inventory is still in Homemades.

Moving items to the approprate shop will be time-consuming, but I'll feel better about the shop descriptions.

I'm finding that I have to stay away from the etsiers' Christian chat rooms if I want to get anything done. That's painful because in a short time they have become like family.

"Who serves my Father like His child is surely kin to me."

Above is an upcycled photo album with two blue eyed bunnies discussing lunch.

No comments: