Tuesday, September 2, 2008

God's Party and Photo Contest

On the CAST forum recently someone introduced us to a translation of the Bible new to me: The Message. Psalm 91:15 comes out like this.

Call me and I'll answer, be at your side in bad times;
I'll rescue you, then throw you a party.


I'm such a dork. I was dragging around today, thinking how sick and tired I am of being sick and tired. It's chronic and I won't bore you with the details. It finally soaked in that I don't have to be in crisis to hear Psalm 91:15.

Let the good times roll!

I searched a little bit on the net for party photo to post here. To weed out the obviously besotted, I finally searched for photos of church parties. I saw quite a few happy individuals in those photos, but not a large group of happy partiers.

Do you have a party photo you would contribute to my blog? I think I need to offer a bribe, uh, I mean prize. Will think on it.

Later--Ok, besides the honor of your photo illustrating God's party. The 1 st prize will be three Autumn Ornaments. The three runners up will each receive one Autumn Ornament.

No comments: