Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New items in shop



I've added several items to the etsy shop. We seem to be expanding our products to include supplies and vintage items.

Found this vintage red hat today. The Red Hat Society ladies wear such with a purple dress. Quite elegant.

Then there's another wonderful Christmas origami book, in English. Three year olds in Japan do this. I hate to admit it, but the ten year olds in America I know have trouble with it. Of course my Nephew was quite good at it quite young. I'd send him folded samples from Japan, and he'd unfold it and then make his own like it. Such dextrous talent.

Found the orange cotton I needed to continue with the hyperbolic plane. We'll see, but I think it might make a great mathematical neck wrap. It would look good on kids who wear black.

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are welcome.

No comments: