Sunday, June 22, 2008

After the Rains and This and That















I really didn't know that Kansas had a rainy season. Actually, we had it so much easier than those by big rivers. God bless those people.

My flowers are bedraggled.

I was happily crocheting away on my hyperbolic plane when I realized I had vastly underestimated the amount of orange cotton I need. I hope the LYS still has some.

I used to sit around and make fabric yoyos. I have a bunch to either sell as they are, or make things. It amazes me how cheaply they are offered.

I'm far behind where I thought I would be on filling my Etsy shop. However I'm determined not to let it take over my life. Sometimes in the past when I've been involved in making money, I've had the attitude that if it didn't make me money, it wasn't worth my time. Isn't that disgusting?

To repent is to "turn again", to be in the same situation as before and make a different choice.

Dear Knitting Teacher fell down the steps at church and cracked and bruised, etc. How dismal this should happen to her. She is so full of love and optimism. God bless her.

No comments: