Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Day of...

Some of you will understand when I say that Scofield (ok, a Bible teacher) talks of the Day of Jehovah and the Day of Judgement. J. Vernon McGee, if I understand correctly, speaks of the Day of Christ, which is the rapture, and the Day of the Lord, which is the tribulation. So I would think that the Day of Judgement (S) and Day of the Lord (M) would be the same. However, as I go through the Scofield verse chain for D of Jehovah, it's quite confusing, since there seem to be verses relating to both before and after the rapture. Perhaps when Mr. P is awake he can help.

I'm trying to build a light box out of cardboard, tissue paper, and tape. I'd rather knit or crochet one.

Then, there is the matter of photographs of any quality at all. I'm far behind on picturing product. Much thumb sucking (No, I don't really put thumb to mouth, I just pity Patti.)

Well, tomorrow is another day. God bless you.

3 comments:

J Honda said...

Pity Party of one, Patty? LOL!!! I do that often, and I mope to Lord Jesus , and He says He knows how terribly hard it is for me....and then He shows me...HIM :O)!!!

P and P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
P and P said...

Perfectly wonderful response. It is all about Him.