Saturday, September 4, 2010

by His grace

For we also once were foolish ourselves, disobedient, deceived, enslaved to various lusts and pleasures, spending our life in malice and envy, hateful, hating one another. But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared, He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out upon us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, that being justified by His grace we might be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Titus 3:3-7

2 comments:

J Honda said...

yes yes yes
:O) so thankful you posted this -
I talk and write too much,
thankful to just be still and know He is God...your elegant, lovely posts remind me, and speak to me, to do so :O) to be still

Vicki said...

I am so glad that I do not have to earn my salvation because I would never be able to do enough! Thanks for reminding me!
Hope you have a blessed weekend!
Love,
Vicki/EllieLee